When you require the Top Staunton DUI Lawyer, contact Bob’s office at 540.433.6906 or at info@BobKeefer.com. Bob’s staff will schedule your FREE CASE REVIEW with Bob by telephone. Bob will explain your options and your probable outcomes. It is free and your conversation is completely confidential. When choosing a Staunton DUI Lawyer, ALWAYS:
- Check reviews written by the Lawyer’s former clients. You can see Bob’s REVIEWS HERE.
- Get a written contract with the Lawyer to spell out what is expected of the Lawyer and required of you the Client. Bob always provides a contract.
- Make sure the Lawyer belongs to a Nationwide Group of DUI Lawyers. Bob belongs to DUIDLA. Indeed Bob is a Charter Member.
- Make sure the Lawyer understands the evidential breath tester used in Virginia. Bob actually owns one.
- Make sure to read what the Lawyer has written about DUI Defense. You can read Bob’s BOOK HERE.
Top Staunton DUI Lawyer: Even famous people can get charged with DUI. In July of 2015, actually on his birthday, R&B Singer Jeremih got arrested for DUI. Jeremih got pulled over by the California Highway Patrol after 2:00 a.m. on July 17, 2015 and was arrested as a result of their DUI Investigation.
Jeremih, born Jeremih Felton is a singer, producer and writer. Jeremih’s breakout single was Birthday Sex. Jeremih has signed as a producer with Def Jam. His first album was Jeremih. He followed that with All About You and the single Down on Me. Another favorite is Don’t Tell Them.
Jeremih probably did not understand that he needed to assert his constitutional rights to ensure that he was treated fairly and afforded a fair trial on the DUI. When stopped, Jeremih should have simply handed the Officer his license and registration and said, “I want a Lawyer. If I am not under arrest, please let me go.” This is all contained on Bob’s FREE App.